The Need is Local
20 years of neighbor helping neighbor
What an unexpected 20th year we have experieneced. Over the past 8 months, we have added 148 new households. We have reduced our volunteers, created drive-thru distribution, in an effort to ensure the safety of our volunteers and clients, and we continue to keep our expenses down. Currently, of each dollar donated: 89 cents goes directly to help the community.
What are our clients experiencing?
- Time off work while recovering ro quarantining due to COVID-19.
- Seniors staying home & out of the grocery stores, and now in need of home delivery.
- Seniors struggling with medical bills, prescriptions costs, paying utilities and other general living expenses.
- Both families/individuals who have lost some or all of their income due to reduced hours or layoffs.
- Families/individuals living on small fixed incomes.
- Families/individuals struggling with disabilities.
- Families struggling with emotional and/or mental illness.
- Increasing food & utility costs.
Each donation you make, means someone is eating, able to buy their meds, keeping their electric on, or has gas to get to work. This year, more than ever, we need your support.
We don't simply serve food, we serve our neighbor.